- IF subsystem with active 8-ports splitter and 4-ports combiner
- Compatible with all UHP routers and other L-Band IF equipment
- Wide frequency range 850-2150 MHz
- Good isolation between the ports -25 dB
- Various powering sources up to 48 VDC
Active UHP-IFS system provides the amplification of signals and allows them to share and summarize without loss. The UHP-IFS is powered from the voltage applied to power BUC or LNB. The presence of supply voltage is displayed by special indicator.
Universal mount allows installing the UHP-IFS system into front or rear side of a standard 19” telecommunication rack. It can be installed at any angle to prevent excessive bending of coaxial cables and simplifying maintenance compounds. UHP-IFS can be used to work with a variety of L-Band satellite equipment.